past activity


                            learning activities at home




  hi my friends will tell me about my activities at home and also some activities that I do at home
for every morning I do the online assignments given by the teachers and then for the afternoon sometimes I play online games with friends. and for the afternoon I also help parents.
for home learning activities in my opinion is less effective because many lessons are difficult to understand and I try to understand it and ask friends.
but with the learning activities at home can also add new information such as there are some tasks that I have not yet received then get an assignment and I try to find information and ask friends.
with this pandemic I also maintain personal hygiene and the environment and do not forget to wash my hands and use a handsanitizer


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Songs grade 10

Recount